Use Teradici’s PCoIP Client for Android to connect to your remote virtual desktop or workstation powered by Teradici Cloud Access Software, Teradici Cloud Access Platform, Teradici Workstation Access Software and, new in this release, the Teradici Remote Workstation Card (host card).
- PCoIP Community Forum: Share experiences with other IT professionals deploying PCoIP solutions, learn how they resolved issues, find answers to common questions, and engage in peer group discussions on various topics.
- Teradici Support Site: Access to firmware/software updates and downloads, documentation, knowledge base, and more.
What’s New in Release 1.5
PCoIP Client Android 1.5 and its subsequent maintenance releases have the following features:
General security and maintenance
This release features security updates and bug fixes.
Direct connect to Teradici Remote Workstation Card
This new feature enables a direct connection to Teradici Remote Workstation Cards (host cards).
Compatibility and Requirements
- Requires Android 5.0 Lollipop or later.
- Host card connectivity requires Teradici Remote Workstation Card Firmware 4.7.5 or later.
- Software agent connectivity requires version 2.5.0 or later of Teradici Cloud Access Software, Teradici Cloud Access Platform, or Teradici Workstation Access Software.
||Direct connect support for Teradici Remote Workstation Card