Teradici offers flexible and secure methods of licensing for its products with these features:
- A license server tracks the number of concurrent PCoIP sessions using a ‘floating’ licensing model.
- The PCoIP agent requests a license from the license pool before it can establish a PCoIP session.
- Licenses are installed and maintained on a central license server.
The PCoIP License Server uses the FlexNet licensing tool to provide licensing enforcement when responding to PCoIP agent requests for PCoIP connection licenses.
PCoIP License Server 1.1.0 consolidates a number of security fixes. These release notes provide a summary of requirements and compatibility notes for this release.
Important Notes and Requirements
- If you are using PColP agents version 2.6 and above, you need to use PColP License Server 1.0.3 and later.
- FlexNet limitations:
- Support for cloud marketplace use cases is excluded.
- Since OpenStack environments support the Amazon EC2 metadata interface, OpenStack is detected as EC2. Note that this is not tested or recommended.
||Release for Platform 2.7 with security fixes
- Operating system: RHEL 6.x, CentOS 6.x
- Cloud: Amazon Web Services, Azure
- On-Premises: ESXi 5.5 or 6.0, Hyper-V 2012 R2, Bare Metal