Version 2.0.1 of the Teradici PCoIP® Management Console is available for download.
Release 2.0.1 is an important security update and bug fix release for PCoIP Management Console 2.0. It is important that you upgrade to this release.
This 2.0 release contains:
- Enterprise Edition
- Support for up to 20,000 managed devices
- Multiple administration users
- Nested device groups
- Recurring schedules
- Enhanced device discovery security options
- Newly redesigned interface
- PCoIP Management Console 2.0 is only intended for use in managing PCoIP Tera2 Zero Clients from within a secured corporate network.
Important: PCoIP Management Console 2.0 must not be accessible from unsecured networks, such as the open Internet. Making PCoIP Management Console 2.0 accessible from the open Internet is an unsupported use of the product and will void any warranty.
- Either the zero client AWI or PCoIP Management Console 1.10.3 or 1.10.4 must be used to upgrade zero clients to firmware 5.0. PCoIP Management Console 2.0 cannot detect or manage devices on firmware versions prior to version 5.0.
- Zero Clients on firmware 5.0 can only be managed by PCoIP Management Console 2.0 or higher. PCoIP Management Console 1.x cannot detect or manage devices on firmware higher than 4.8.
- This release of PCoIP Management Console is unable to manage Tera1 Zero Clients or Remote Workstation Cards. If you choose migrate your Tera2 Zero Clients to Zero Client Firmware 5.0 and PCoIP Management Console 2.0, then you will need to maintain PCoIP Management Console 1.10.4 to manage any Tera1 Zero Clients and Remote Workstation Cards.
- PCoIP® Management Console 2.0 is only available in the Enterprise Edition, which is a paid-for subscription product starting at an MSRP of $20 USD/zero client.
- A complimentary version of PCoIP Management Console 2 is planned for later this year.
Version 1.10.4 of the Teradici PCoIP® Management Console is available for download.
For release details, please see: PCoIP Management Console 1.10.4 GA: Release Details (15134-2742)
NOTE: The combined file format including firmware 4.8.0 is to be used with PCoIP Management Console 1.10.3 or 1.10.4, it will not be supported in earlier Management Console releases.
Subscribe to this page to receive email notices for the following updates:
- PCoIP Management Console software updates
- Technical news flash for important information regarding the PCoIP Management Console
- New documents are added or updated
- New training modules are added or updated